Our Adventures
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Weekend in Cody WY
Brad and I were so lucky to have the chance to go to Cody, Wyoming to visit Brad's sister and her family. I was so excited to see them and see my adorable niece and nephew.
We got there and all hopped in the truck and went for the drive. They showed us where Rebecca used to teach school and then we took some back roads to Devil's canyon. I sat in the back with Carter and Karly and Karter kept holding Karly's hand. SO cute!!
Here's a picture from Devil's Canyon. It was pretty impressive
We went to dinner at a Chinese Buffet and Karter was so funny asking the waitress if she was hungry and running around the back room. What a cute kid. Brad's brother Stephen stopped by to show us his new dog. He named her Holly and she was so sweet and just cuddled right up to me when I held her.
The next morning Carter went out and picked tomatoes with Richard and boy was he proud of his bowl of tomatoes. He doesn't like eating them but he had to put them in his mouth. Here's a picture with his bowl and one in his mouth
And here is a picture of my cute niece
After Rebecca cooked us an amazing breakfast we loaded up in the car to head to Yellowstone Lake to meet up with the rest of the family for a picnic. Carter and Amanda came with us and when I turned around this is what I saw.
Here are the rest of the pictures of us at the Lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment