Our Adventures


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Days 6-12 of counting my blessings

Wow I need to play catch up here:

Day 6:
I'm grateful for my job! I love the kids and people I work with. The best part is it never gets boring. Something new happens everyday.

Day 7:
I'm grateful for the gospel. It has blessed my life in so many ways!! I'm so grateful for the comfort, and peace it brings to me:

Day 8:
I'm so grateful for prayer. I'm so grateful that I can talk to my Father in Heaven whenever. No matter where I am at He is there for me.

Day 9:
I'm so grateful for the field of cows by my house. It's calving season and I love watching all the little calves run and play. They are so stinkin cute and always brighten up my day.

Day 10:
I'm grateful for my families (Brad's and mine) they are wonderful!! I love them all

Day 11:
I'm grateful for netflix. Brad and I love traveling the world in the comfort of our home

Day 12:
I'm grateful for Family History. I am taking a class in Church and am totally loving it. I can't wait to really dig in and get to know my ancestors better and where I came from. I can't wait to learn about the women from my past and hope that their lives and stories will give me strength and tell me a little more about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment