This last Saturday Madison and I went to Star Valley to just get away for a day. We had a great time. From riding the horses to the four wheelers, and from playing with the cats and the dog, there was never a dull moment. It is nice to get away and just have fun with your family. Life is to short to miss out on the good times and memories by just working your life away. We all need to slow down and remember what is really important in our lives. I believe when we get to heaven it won't matter how much money we made our what our social status was, I know that what God will really want to know is did we take time to enjoy life, and be with our families.
This short little trip was well needed and a great reminder to me of what really is important.
No comments:
Post a Comment