I need to start running again. It’s been forever. In fact I haven’t gone running since I have been married. Pathetic I know. When I was single I ran quite a bit, and believe it or not, I loved it. I need that passion for running to spark up again. I’m a little hesitant about starting to run again, because a couple of years ago I really hurt my knees. I guess we’ll see how they handle it. Brad bought me some knew running shoes, hope they help ☺ wish me luck. If you have any tips on running PLEASE let me know.
Sign up for a 5k. Then you will have the motivation to get ready for it.
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking of signing up for the "Aggie Spring Run-Off." It is a 5k in Kaysville on May 14th. You guys could come down and do it with us...
ReplyDelete