Our Adventures


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It just hit me

So today I was working with 4 kids ages 3-5 with disabilities outside with some soccer balls and basketballs....then it hit me: I'm going to start my own organization for kids ages 3-10 with disabilities to play sports!! Great idea huh? Here's my plan: 2 Saturdays out of the month kids will come and we will play a bunch of fun activities outside. They will develop Social skills and increase their gross motor skills all while having a ton of fun outside with other kids just like them. We have a park in town that will be perfect for a variety of games. If you have ANY fun game ideas or anything to help this come together let me know!! I love feed back. oh and of course I will have a waiver form so I don't get sued or have to pay if someone gets hurt.

I am so super excited to get this up and going! It's going to be a huge hit and will be so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment