Our Adventures


Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cooking Cupcakes Quiet Book

This is still a work in process, but I ran out of lamination for my machine. When I have the final project finished I'll post pictures. Anyways, One page is an oven that opens and has a cupcake tray (please forgive the picture quality in this post, the lighting was horrible).
 
Then after you take the cupcakes out of their pan, you put them in their cupcake liners and decorate. I have three different flavors: Chocolate, Strawberry, and Lemon. They look a lot cuter in person, the lights made them look all weird, especially the chocolate one, it looks black. Here are the pictures:
 The page I am still working on is a mixing bowl (that you will be able to put stuff in) and the cookbook. But here's the ingredients I made and part of the bowl and mixing spoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment